Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2016, 09:24 (24976 Views)
ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

Guys i have a possible list of episode names i got it from a friend on hipchat called astrid :D anyway the possible episode names are :
1-The Traitor
2-The Escape part 1
3-The Escape part 2
4-Stoick's Wraith
5-Whispering Winds
6-Legend of the night fury part 1
7-Legend of the night fury part 2
8-Snotlout day
9-Sibling rivarly
10-The song of death
11-Check Mate part 1
12-Check mate part 2
13-Inferno
And from the last 3 episodes i see that it will be a cliffhanger again

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally.
I have a hunch on some of the Episodes.
but I think if I'm correct,
That "Stoick's Wraith" will be about :stoick: .
"Legend of the night fury" parts 1 and 2 will be about :) .
Maybe even we might find out where he is from?!
And "Snotlout day" will be about :snotlout: .
"Sibling rivalry" will be for :ruffnut: and :tuffnut: .
And finally "Inferno" will be for :hiccup: 's inferno sword that he makes.

I don't know about you guys, but I think that's what it might be.
Let me know on your thoughts!
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

OOOOOHHH!!!

Okay, speculation time!

Ep1- ...........................I think we know what THAT means, and who it will probably be. The real question, i believe, is this; if not Heather, or Dagur, even... Then who?

Ep2 & 3- OOOOHH..... I have no idea. BUT, it could be linking to Ep 1. One way or another, someone- or something- is breaking free.

Ep 4- I seriously dunno. Possibly returning to the Snow Wraith, maybe a new dragon, or one that we've yet to see within the show/movies. Persay, maybe the Sand Wraith? That, or it could be a term for a dilemna- so, there's no actual wraith, if you get what i mean.

Ep5- Hmmm... Whispering Death, anyone?

Ep6 & 7- Possibly touching on that terrible, agonising, yet amazing cliff-hanger of S2, where we see a Night Fury in the Dragon Eye... Oh. And it said legend... I just hope it doesn't turn out like a certain two-parter in RoB.... Or DoB, i can't remember on a precise note.

Ep8- Ooooooh Thor. I can imagine this will be Snot-tasticly epic, full of hilarity, and possibly a masterpiece- or pure filler that serves nothing... -_- Let's hope for the good outcome.

Ep9- TWINS! YAS! ...All that needs to be said, if you ask me.

Ep10- More on my lovely, beautiful Melody? (The Deathsong) MUST HAVE!!!

Ep11 & 12- I can imagine this will have Viggo and Hiccup featuring... Come on. That name has 'Maces and Talons' written ALL OVER IT. And, oh... What's with the odd numbered seasons ending with a single episode? Eh, must be the whole 'two seasons of RttE' thing we first believed... Eh. Whatevs. AND WHAT IS WITH ALL THE TWO-PARTERS?! IT'S EPIC!

Ep13- INFERNO INFERNO INFERNO YAS FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! :hiccup:
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I really hope that there's some Hiccstrid in this season!!! I really want to know how they got together!!! :hiccup: <3 :astrid:

Hiccstrid is my OTP, so that why I'm always asking about/for Hiccstrid.
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

Crystallion12

HiccupxAstrid123

I really hope that there's some Hiccstrid in this season!!! I really want to know how they got together!!! :hiccup: <3 :astrid:

Hiccstrid is my OTP, so that why I'm always asking about/for Hiccstrid.
Aww, hehe, that's okay. I think the vast majority of us are the same... I know i am. :D :) <3

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

Yeah, Me too.
And between you and me guys, I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HICCSTIRD!!!!!!!! VERY MUCH AS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiccstrid ALL THE WAY TO THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3

Crystallion12

mypartnerHiccup

Yeah, Me too.
And between you and me guys, I LLLLLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HICCSTIRD!!!!!!!! VERY MUCH AS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiccstrid ALL THE WAY TO THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid: <3
AWWW! I love you too! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! DRAGONITE FANDOM HUG! *Runs and hugs everyone tightly* <3 :P 8) :hiccup: :valka: :astrid: :stoick: :fishlegs: :ruffnut: :tuffnut: :snotlout: :toothless:

:drago:

-*PAUSE* WAIT.

*Looks at it* NOT YOU! ARGH, GET OUTA HERE! *tears him apart and throws him in Helheim*

(no idea if that's what mypartnerHiccup even meant, but... I have to release my love for my fellow fangirls and boys SOMEHOW...)

Crystallion12.

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

Haha, your funny Crystallion12.
plus, do you think :hiccup: will find anymore Night furies?

If anyone thinks of this question let me know!
:hiccup: <3 :astrid:

TripleH
Dragon Master

I kinda don't want them to find any more Night Furys. I like Toothless being the only Night Fury. I mean, I wouldn't mind if there were more. But there is a possibility that they will.
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Finding more Night Furies? Not happening in RTTE. They still didn't find one in HTTYD2.
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me