Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RttE Season 3! June 24!
Topic Started: 18 Jun 2016, 09:22 (24972 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Crystallion12
18 Jun 2016, 11:21
but please, do say that in its respective topic....
Agreed. Let's try and keep this thread about the new season of Race to the Edge.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

t_hendo
18 Jun 2016, 09:58
Guys Dean DeBlois has confirmed that hiccup and toothless will "part ways forever" in httyd 3

I'm crying right now, I knew that it was gonna happen, but I was hoping that I was wrong... :'( :'( :( :unsure: :'(
:hiccup: <3 :astrid:

This board only things about Rtte!!! :toothless: ^_^ :P
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

t_hendo
18 Jun 2016, 09:58
Guys Dean DeBlois has confirmed that hiccup and toothless will "part ways forever" in httyd 3
Not confirmed, and you don't have a source. Also, the forum is sorted out in categories for a reason.

t_hendo
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

It was up on IMBd and I apologise I will stay know for the future

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Thanks.... Although I can't lie, I did already hear a bit about all that.... -_- Dammit spoilers, why are you so torturous?

But seriously.... I still think the Singetail looks like a salamander... AND THOR'S REAR END, THOSE EYES...

And wow, just wow.... As of late, the amont of viewers has astounded me.... It's RttE time, my fellow Dragonites! SWARM THE FORUM! :D 8) <3
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

And a new poster has appeared!

Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Toothless the nightfury
Deadly Nadder

i like it i approve

its legs are quite chunky/ look similar to toothless

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Very true. I love this guy! He's got to be one of the best designed dragon's this show has made up so far! :D
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Rush2112

[color=red]Dragon Pimp
[/color]

I personally liked the Deathsong design. I'm also not a fan of the Singetail's roar.
Favorite quote:

Another Favorite quote:
"How many times has this kid been struck by lightning?" -Hiccup on Snotlout from A View to a Skrill Part 1

Co-caster of @BerkCast and our YouTube and tumblr
Hiccup Impersonator
Tall guy
Nerd

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Crystallion12
19 Jun 2016, 03:11
Very true. I love this guy! He's got to be one of the best designed dragon's this show has made up so far! :D
I agree with Rush2112 here, I'd have to give that title to the Deathsong. From pretty much every standpoint that dragon was just brilliant (personally at least anyways).

Looking at the Singetail though, like I said in a different post I like most of the design a lot. The double wings, the smoking tail, and it's roar to. The one thing that turns me off of this ones design though is the flat but wide body shape. Everything about this dragon makes me feel it would be cooler/neater/better if it had a narrow and slender body type instead. (in my mind at least) With that said I'm still fine with what we've got, new dragons are always a treat, and this one is no exception. Who knows though maybe when I see this episode and have more context The Singetail may grow on me more than I think it will.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.