Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Snoggletog Short!
Topic Started: 08 Sep 2019, 23:27 (4417 Views)
Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

Thoughts?

I kinda like it -- (do we still need to tag THW spoilers? Probably not, but I'm gonna do it anyway)
Spoiler: click to toggle
It's also a little nerve-wracking because I really want to like this but I'm afraid that they're just making it to milk money from the franchise. But hopefully they made it because they had a great story to tell!
Clouds of corn <3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

It sounds great! I'm looking forward to it! :D
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

Electronics
Hatchling

Forever bonded except in THW. So it must be set between 2&3? It wouldn't make much sense if it involves the dragons post THW. (At least according to Dean's view)

Edit: just re-read the description, so it's on new Berk so the stuff that Dean said about Hiccup never meets Toothless again except for the one reunion is out the window? Or are they saying that this technically isn't film canon so it doesn't matter?

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Electronics
09 Sep 2019, 23:12
Forever bonded except in THW. So it must be set between 2&3? It wouldn't make much sense if it involves the dragons post THW. (At least according to Dean's view)

Edit: just re-read the description, so it's on new Berk so the stuff that Dean said about Hiccup never meets Toothless again except for the one reunion is out the window? Or are they saying that this technically isn't film canon so it doesn't matter?
I've been thinking about that. Maybe Dean just said that to keep this special under wraps for a little longer? (It's definitely taking place after the Hidden World)
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Thinking about it, that could just mean together in thought, if not in body. I kinda hope that isn't the case, though.

Edit: Although reading through that announcement again, my original thought seems highly unlikely.
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

I'm super excited for it but I do LOVE Gift of the Night Fury, so I'll see...........