Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Favourite Quote
Topic Started: 16 Jun 2014, 23:13 (5793 Views)
Fawnduu
Gronckle

"Get em you son of an eret!"
the voice acting and supporting animation of that line, A++++
Im Courtney, a Concept Artist/ Computer Animator! 8)

My Art Page
My Animations
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

Hiccup's speech during the funeral scene. Funny side note though the whole time Astrid was talking to Drago I was thinking "shut up!" We don't need to give him a reason to attack!

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

The whole funeral scene for me... and when Hiccup is getting Toothless back with the "You'd never hurt him, you'd never hurt me..."
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

ViridianVenus
16 Jun 2014, 05:25
Hiccup to Toothless:

"Do you trust me?"

*then proceeds to blindfold an ACTIVELY FLYING dragon who accepts this without freaking out like any sane animal would.

Stop for a moment and consider how MUCH trust this would actually take. They were mid-flight and mid-battle with a lot of chaos going on around them. If he doesn't react the INSTANT Hiccup prompts him to he would crash at top speed, that had to be frightening for him.*

well said
this was one of my favorites also
and very true.

i think this was where hiccups and toothless' bond grew even stronger.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Can anyone memorise the whole 'Stoick's Funeral' speech that Hiccup gave?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Lastandir
Gronckle

WasBornCrazy
29 Jun 2014, 11:22
Can anyone memorise the whole 'Stoick's Funeral' speech that Hiccup gave?
Pyr0mancer
20 Jun 2014, 12:59
Gobber: May the valkyries welcome you, and lead you through Odin's great battlefield. May they sing your name with love and fury, so that we might hear it rise from the depths of Valhalla, and know you have taken your rightful place at the table of the heavens. For a great man has fallen, a warrior, chieftain, a father, a friend. [Hiccup shoots bow]
Hiccup: I'm sorry dad, I'm not the chief you wanted me to be and I'm not the peacekeeper I thought I was... I... Don't know...
Valka: You came early into this world, you were such a wee thing, so frail, so fragile. I feared you wouldn't make it, but your father, he never doubted. He always said you would become the strongest of them all, and he was right. You have a heart of a chief, and the soul of the dragon. Only you can bring our two worlds together. That, is who you are, son.
Hiccup: I uh... I was so afraid of becoming my dad, also because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess, I can only try. A chief protects his own, we're going back.
Ruffnut: Uh, with what?
Tuffnut: He took all the dragons.
Hiccup: Not all of them. (Little grin)

Let me know if you guys want any other scenes from the movie.

Toothless123
Night Fury

"Just let me show you..."
"No. Let me show you."
What's interesting is that Hiccup said the exact same thing to Astrid in the first film, but now he's saying it to Drago. I really like it that both times he was trying to convince them to join him, in a way. With Astrid it worked, but with Drago...well, not really.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Everyone pretty much has mentioned all my favorite lines. I really enjoyed Astrid's lines because I think America did a fantastic job with her acting. My favorite of hers has definitely got to be "Be careful what you wish for!" I use that line all the time...and I say it in her voice. XD

I also loved these lines by Hiccup at the very beginning. "He's down...and it's ugly. Dragons and Vikings--enemies again..." and the rest of it because I don't remember it...too busy laughing my head off at their goofiness.

Finally, here's a serious one that no one's mentioned yet. After Gothi officially makes Hiccup the Chief and Gobber says "The Chief has come home." One short line, but it held so much impact...although, it did feel a lot like The Lion King's "The King has returned" line. Anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?
Coming Soon!!

draco

Dragon Girl
17 Jun 2014, 07:13
Hiccup's speech during the funeral scene. Funny side note though the whole time Astrid was talking to Drago I was thinking "shut up!" We don't need to give him a reason to attack!
I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it. I was thinking shut up astrid! Your giving away to many secrets.

Toothless, alpha dragon.

draco

Jendora
30 Jun 2014, 04:26
Everyone pretty much has mentioned all my favorite lines. I really enjoyed Astrid's lines because I think America did a fantastic job with her acting. My favorite of hers has definitely got to be "Be careful what you wish for!" I use that line all the time...and I say it in her voice. XD

I also loved these lines by Hiccup at the very beginning. "He's down...and it's ugly. Dragons and Vikings--enemies again..." and the rest of it because I don't remember it...too busy laughing my head off at their goofiness.

Finally, here's a serious one that no one's mentioned yet. After Gothi officially makes Hiccup the Chief and Gobber says "The Chief has come home." One short line, but it held so much impact...although, it did feel a lot like The Lion King's "The King has returned" line. Anyone else get that feeling or is it just me?
Nope, me to.

Toothless, alpha dragon.