Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Other Night Furies
Topic Started: 14 Mar 2019, 18:32 (4024 Views)
Hulk10
Terrible Terror

Despite what Dean DuBois says is it possible that there could be other Night Furies in the Hidden World. Although he only says that Toothless is the last of his kind. Not where he is the last of his kind^)
Night Fury
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Light Fury
Cape Starling

I highly doubt that Toothless isn't the last of his kind. For starters, it would weaken Grimmel somewhat.

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

Hulk10
Terrible Terror

The fact he didn't know about Toothless weakens him. And the fact that he doesn't have clear motives weakens him. But you can suit yourself.
Night Fury

Light Fury
Cape Starling

He didn't know about Toothless because Toothless was hidden from everyone outside the Archipelago for probably around 15 years by the Red Death. Even then, no one outside the Archipelago knew about Toothless or Hiccup. I would have been extremely surprised if Grimmel had known about Toothless.

What do you mean he didn't have clear motives? Grimmel absolutely despises even the very thought of dragons, especially Night Furies. He had set out to complete a goal, which he thought he had, until Hiccup and Toothless came waltzing along, wrecking dragon hunter ships. Toothless being alive meant Grimmel had been living a lie. He'd failed to exterminate the species. Now, I know not everyone is twisted enough to want to kill an entire species to demonstrate your power, but a lot of people are. And Grimmel, along with almost all the Vikings that existed were.

So I guess you can suit yourself with your feelings on the matter.

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

Hulk10
Terrible Terror

I mean they didn't give him much of a fleshed out reason for his crusade.
Night Fury