Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 10 Jul 2019, 23:42 (27582 Views)
Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

(Personally, I agree with Rider about the gendered pronoun thing, but you can use whatever you want :P

But if it's not too much trouble, I want my own characters with their gendered pronouns ;) )

(I hope it's not too late for this introduction, for various reasons I was unable to get to it until now)

Over on the far side of Berserker Island, away from the village, and Dagur and the dragondogs, was the result of yet another portal. This one had dropped two teenage figures, one a girl in a red suit with black spots, the other a boy dressed all in black.

"Ladybug, are you okay?!" the boy asked, trying to sit up, but the girl was on top of him, weighing him down.

"Yeah, I think so. How about you, Kitty?" she asked in response.

"Well, you're on top of me, and my pride is damaged, but otherwise I think I'm okay."

"Oh, sorry Cat Noir." Ladybug quickly struggled to her feet.

"I wonder where we are," she muttered, as she helped her partner to his feet.

"Well, it seems quiet, at least. And pretty nice. I mean, look, sand, water... Maybe we just have to wait around for someone to find us. Until then, it's just you and me, Princess." Cat Noir had the cheekiest smirk on his face, but Ladybug wasn't even looking.

"There's a village or something over that way. Come on, let's check it out." She started walking in that direction.

"Oh... yeah, sure, that's exactly what I meant," Cat Noir said, following her.

(I hope this works okay. I can tweak it, didn't you say this RP takes place in winter? So yeah, I may have to tweak some stuff :P

I do have one more introduction I want to do. But didn't you say characters can be introduced later in the story? Also, we're kinda running out of room for characters to land... Then again, I can drop them on Dragon Island if necessary. :P )
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

Plasmaspine growled. Then she heard what sounded like a small dragon calling and saw a head poke out from the grass. She had never seen a dragon like this before, it was light blue, with a white mane and big blue eyes. Then another baby dragon came hobbling up to Plasmaspine, this one was a dark blue, yellow eyed Night Fury, whose right front leg was missing. The Night Fury stopped next to the light blue dragon and cocked its head at Plasmaspine, trying to decide if she was friendly. Plasmaspine's spine's lowered and her pupils widened, these babies weren't threatening. She looked around, expecting to see the dragons' parents at any moment, but no other dragons appeared. She looked over at the two young dragons inquisitively. Where are your parents? she wondered to herself. The young dragons stared back at her. Plasmaspine tried to remember what she liked when she was a baby. Realization struck and she got down low to the ground in a pouncing position. The babies looked at her with interest. She jumped at them, landing close by and tagged Bean, the baby Night Fury, before running off. The two babies weren't sure exactly what was going on but it looked like fun so they ran after the dragon. When they got distracted Plasmaspine ran up to them and the Night Fury tagged her, she in turn tagged Zym, the light blue, dragon and so on.

The babies tired themselves out quickly and soon were asleep on the grass. Plasmaspine guarded the sleeping babies, she decided she would go looking for their parents when they woke up.
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.

NightFury2001
Has left

Little Moon heard the sound of wingbeats to her right and instantly turned around. DAD?!?!

Her heart sank as what landed near her was not DAD, but a strange white dragon that...was like her but had smooth things instead of spines and less hear-things and had a scent that seemed familiar but not?

She was very confused. She had met other dragons like her, like BIG and SPINES but they were always dark like DAD, not light and easy to see like her. But this dragon, or rather dragoness was even lighter than her! She decided to call her LIKE-ME.

LIKE-ME stepped closer while making nice, calming sounds. It was then that Little Moon noticed that LIKE-ME had dropped something nearby. FOOD!!!

She remembered that DAD had told her to be careful around new dragons and hoomans (especially hoomans)...but she was so hungry and LIKE-ME was like her...so she took a few tentative steps towards the fish.

(Hope this is good enough!

Also @Light Fury Dagur was on Berserker Island not Outcast Island in Dragondog's post, sorry about that. xD I have no reading comprehension I guess lol. But anyway you still need to fix the set up post but at least it will still make some sense with Dagur being on Berserker Island.)
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(@NightFury2001, I’m still writing Magin’s part. :))
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

NightFury2001
Has left

(@BooksAreLikeDragons That's fine! Take your time. I'm not in a rush or anything lol.)

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(@NightFury2001, okay, thanks! :))
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(LIKE-ME? Oh my heart!! <3 I'm officially in love with Little Moon!)

Midnight carefully laid down to get to the baby dragon's eye level. The poor thing looked scared. She knew all too well what it was like to be alone. Did the little one have a family? If so where were they? She feared something bad may have happened. Just like with her parents.

Wondering if the baby was nervous about a strange dragon bringing them food -because what baby human or dragon wouldn't be? She nudged one of the fish closer to the baby -who judging by the scent she figured was female- and took a second fish for herself, in hopes to show it was safe to eat. She'd gather more fish from the pond near buy when she was sure the little one had.

"It's okay" she said in a soft voice. It was clear by her voice that she wasn't fully grown herself. "I'm a friend" she smiled staying down at the young one's height. She thought a moment, she was probably about the same age that Midnight had been separated from her parents at. She remembered what it was like to be cold and alone. Until a Gronkle family had taken her in, at least until Quakens and dragon hunters had taken over the island. She'd gotten lost when they fled. And now she was alone again. She felt for the baby. She would stay with it until she could get it somewhere safe. Preferably with the baby's family and not humans.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

(@Everyone

I'm a bit too busy at the moment to continue with the RP. I'm trying to work on my summer project. Hopefully, if I make a real effort, it should be done (or at least three-quarters finished) by the end of this week. Once it's completed, I'll continue with Magin's part. :))

IMPORTANT NOTICE

NightFury2001
Has left

Little Moon watched as LIKE-ME lowered herself to the ground as she neared the food, showing that she was a non-threat. Pausing to stare at her, she realized just how small she was!!! LIKE-ME was even more like her than she first thought!

LIKE-ME gently nudged a fish towards her, then ate one herself. DAD also told her not to eat FOOD from strangers...but LIKE-ME was nice and like her and ate some so it had to be good FOOD!

Her ear plates perked up as LIKE-ME started talking. (She noticed her voice was rather high, yet another thing that made LIKE-ME like her!) Words were hard, but she was smart and DAD taught her what they meant! "It's okay." She liked that phrase. DAD sometimes said that when he comforted her.

...Friend??? LIKE-ME WANTED TO BE HER FRIEND??? "FREN??? YES YES WANT BE FREN!!!"

Excited, she waddled closer to NEW-FRIEND-LIKE-ME and the FOOD!

(Hope you like it, may make some minor changes later lol)